As important as helping students is the support provided to attract and maintain excellent faculty.
These instructors are the consistent element resulting in the ongoing quality of a Stetson education.
Faculty support has enabled the development of new courses, innovative programs and special activities that benefit our students and prepare them well for career success.
Research activities insure that faculty remain at the cutting edge of their professional disciplines and actively contribute to a constantly changing and expanding body of knowledge.
Examples of Faculty Support
- Awards for faculty achievements
- Support for faculty travel to academic and professional meetings
- Research support by funding mailing lists, software and access to participants
- Recruiting assistance for faculty
- Grants for faculty development
- Moving expense support for new faculty
- Summer research grants
- Program development grants