The Foundation accepts one time, annual/recurring gifts, and endowed gifts, as befits the donor's situation, desire, and intent. Contributions of less than $1,000 will be used to help fund the Foundation operating budget.
Faculty development grants will enable the School to attract and retain outstanding faculty members.
Annual, recurring gifts and endowed gifts can be named by the donor.
Examples of annual or endowed gifts:
- Student awards, presented at an annual Honors Program recognizing outstanding achievement
- Academic scholarships for outstanding students
- Graduate student scholarships, recognizing outstanding achievement or potential
- Funds for needy students encountering an unplanned financial crisis. These funds will be recognized by the Foundation while the recipients will be confidential and appreciative.
Examples of faculty development grants:
- New teaching techniques and technology
- Travel to academic and professional meeting essential to maintaining faculty currency